- Browse Categories
- Biodegradable Packaging Bag(4)
- Pet Food Bag(6)
- Coffee &Tea Bag(6)
- Stand Up Bag(5)
- Gusseted Bags(2)
- Flat Bottom Bag(3)
- Spouted Pouches(3)
- Special-shaped Bag(1)
- Recyclable Pouches(2)
- aluminum foil bags(1)
- Cold Seal Roll(3)
- Flexible Packaging Films(1)
- Contact us
- We excel in providing medium to large bags of ready-made bags. MOQ: Generally 20000 bags. Large bags in size may have a minimum order quantity.
We do not supply storage bags at this time.Contact Now
Side Gusset Bags
- Size&Thickness: Standard or customized
- Dimension: 2oz to 10lbs etc.Or according to your request.
- Material: BOPA/LDPE, BOPP/VMBOPET/LDPE, Aluminum Foil/PET/PE, PET/AI/BOPA/CPP, etc. Or as your requirement.
- Printing colors: Up to 10 colors.
- Logo: Printed according to client's design.
- Handle: side handle or as your requirement.
- Closure: Zip lock, as your requirement.
- Lamination/surface finishing: Glossy Lamination/Matt Lamination/Laser Film Lamination/No Lamination, etc.
Side Gusset Bags
Side gusset bags have a variety of materials ( PP, Kraft, Foil-inline, Aluminum Foil, etc), which are suitable for many kinds of products packaging, such as coffee, tea, nuts, beans, grains. Gusset Bags are very excellent coffee bags, our high-quality one-way degassing valve ensures the freshness of coffee,Side gusset bags manufacturer choose the bags types, sizes, shapes, colors, and suitable materials to match your requirement.
And 13 colors custom printed options to suit your brand style. In addition, can choose from a variety of functional enhancements, such as reclosable zippers, degassing valves, tear notches and hang holes etc. you can choose the gusset bags types with different sealed forms: side-sealing or back sealing and so on. enhance the bag’s tear resistance and impact resistance, and ensure the safety of transport and storage.
If you want to know more bag types or request samples, please contact us.
Side-gusset bags are made the same way as flat bags except that the bottom corners of the bag are folded inwards making a crease along the side. The bottom of the bag is sealed or left unsealed in a tubing format. When filling the bag, you will notice the folded crease on the side opens up and expands allowing more contents to fill the bag.
Vertical and Horizontal Form Fill and Seal:
There are two types of back seals that can be formed with rollstock using Horizontal and Vertical Form Fill and Seal equipment. The back seal runs along the length of the bag and forms a "Lap Seal" or a "Fin Seal". When the inside edge of the film is placed over the outside edge and sealed together, a "Lap Seal" is formed. When both the inside edges are folded over and sealed together, a "Fin Seal" is formed. The type of back seal you choose depends on your product needs and film structures you select.
With a fin seal, the interior sides of the film are matched and sealed together to resemble a fin on a fish. When the inside surfaces of the web or substrate meet and seal against themselves, a fin seal is created.
showing food packaging lap seal for flexible packaging bag stylesWith a lap seal, the interior side of the film overlaps the exterior side and is sealed closed together. The "overlapping" is what gives the "lap seal" its name. When the inside surface of the film seals to the opposite or outer surface of the film, a lap seal is created.