- Browse Categories
- Biodegradable Packaging Bag(4)
- Pet Food Bag(6)
- Coffee &Tea Bag(6)
- Stand Up Bag(5)
- Gusseted Bags(2)
- Flat Bottom Bag(3)
- Spouted Pouches(3)
- Special-shaped Bag(1)
- Recyclable Pouches(2)
- aluminum foil bags(1)
- Cold Seal Roll(3)
- Flexible Packaging Films(1)
- Contact us
- We excel in providing medium to large bags of ready-made bags. MOQ: Generally 20000 bags. Large bags in size may have a minimum order quantity.
We do not supply storage bags at this time.Contact Now
Pet Treats Packaging Bags
- Size&Thickness: Standard or customized
- Dimension: 2oz to 10lbs etc.Or according to your request.
- Material: BOPA/LDPE, BOPP/VMBOPET/LDPE, Aluminum Foil/PET/PE, PET/AI/BOPA/CPP, etc. Or as your requirement.
- Printing colors: Up to 10 colors.
- Logo: Printed according to client's design.
- Handle: side handle or as your requirement.
- Closure: Zip lock, as your requirement.
- Lamination/surface finishing: Glossy Lamination/Matt Lamination/Laser Film Lamination/No Lamination, etc.
Packaging for Pet Treats
We know that high fat, high moisture treats like jerky or training treats need protection against oxygen and moisture, while baked treats may not require the same barrier protection.We provide stock packaging ranging from 2oz to 10lbs with minimum order quantities starting at a single case. We also offer several different custom printing options including Digital and Gravure printing.
If you want to know more bag types or request samples, please contact us.
Provides for a nice looking finished product and helps the sharp corners of other bags from cutting into adjacent bags.
A series of tiny holes strategically placed on the bag allows trapped air to escape the bag during the palletization process.
Die Cut Windows
Easy carry Side Gusset handle to ultimate in carry convenience from pet store to the car. Easy dispense side gusset handle to ease the worry of large pack size for the children or housewife
A hang hole allows your product to be hung from peg boards in multiple quantities.
BSY offers two Slider options: exposed and hooded. The exposed Slider is visible to the consumer making it easy to recognize and use. The hooded slider is hidden from plain site and looks like a traditional enclosed press-to-close zipper. The enclosure adds protection against the possibility of the slider being broken or torn off.
The pocket zipper offers the convenience of a zipper with the benefit of easy filling. Installed on the front of the package, the tear/pull tab is a cutout tab that can be easily accessed and opened and reclosed by the end user.